I suggest you ...

The recent update has made my app go all crazy! Problem with having two accounts

I have two accounts and right now I can't use either of them properly. I'm logged in as both of them at the same time in a weird way - I see the feed of and can only upload pictures to the first one and when I go to my profile it shows me the second account's profile. I just uploaded a picture to my first account thinking it was the second one - and now I can't delete it cause the app thinks I'm logged in with the second account. So I'm kinda stuck. Trying to change the account doesn't get me anywhere, the same thing just keeps on happening.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    hi shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • teresa.navarro.b commented  · 

I can not upload videos more than one month please fix the problem

• Anonymous commented  · 

I need big letters. Where you put the big size letters? Help me! Small letters makes me like a blind. I need big letters on the texts.

• wyatt commented  · 

It's telling me to do a checkpoint, and then when I log on online it says to update DM, but when it says check complete, DM still doesn't work

• Daniel commented  · 

I also have same Problem while using two accounts, already tried to log off and signing in again but app still crashes as soon I switch to second account

• aleni vaai commented  · 

Hi recently I can upload my post but won't show on news feeds or on my wall. How to fix the issue?? Can you admin fix it?

• Hry commented  · 

I have the same problems. Fix it!

• Shane commented  · 

Logging off and on doesn't fix this. I even uninstalled and reinstalled and I still have this issue.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am having the same problem as described above (2 accounts) I have signed out and back in multiple times but the same problem still arises. Both accounts seem to merge together with random bits of information (followed accounts, direct messages) switched around according to the other account, making it difficult to see which account is currently active

• mel commented  · 

Logging off and on again did not fix this bug for me.

• hi commented  · 

That helps for a while but it still keeps on happening when I sign in again

Feedback and Knowledge Base