I suggest you ...

Ba able to post videos from your camera roll.

Just like how you can pick photos from your camera roll you should be able to pick videos too. Plus it wont even let me post a video I record on the app. Being able to post videos is very important!

687 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sadie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Keikoa commented  · 

I would like to post videos from my phone & I do not mind paying to unlock the feature, but when I try to purchase this feature im told to try again as it cant connect to the store, but I've tried over & over & it always says the same thing, try again later. I have no other problems connecting or updating otherwise. Please help me out with a fix

• Jennifer commented  · 

Oh and you can follow me @chunky_demoiselle lol

• Jennifer commented  · 

People are complaining bitterly about the video problem, please look into it.,we love,this app. Love from Nigeria.

• Jennifer commented  · 

It blows that we have to pay to get the video upload,feature, this should come free with pictures then any other additional features can be paid for. Pictures and videos Re very important. Also love videos. I love this app, bit please.

• Kevin commented  · 

Let people post videos you fucks

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can't post videos from my camera roll... What I have to do to post videos?

• mahya commented  · 

Why can't. Upload. Videos?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Unable to post photos from my phone

• Anonymous commented  · 

Dear Mr. Huyn. Good Afternoon.
        So, I buyed "Remove ADS + Video Upload" to video upload in 6tag app in my Windows Phone, but just work max to 15 seconds. Why? Could you fix it to video with more time? Or, can you give me back my money? Thank you so much. Marco (mapply111@hotmail.com)

• andrea.vanacore commented  · 

Niente da fare, niente video sui nuovi lumia. Però i soldi li prendono volentieri...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I paid my $ to upload vids & It's not worked in a while. 6tag, you suck. that's theft, isn't it?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Non si riesce a pubblicare video!!!! Perché? Questa é l'unica applicazione decente per Instagram sui Lumia

• Mike commented  · 

Can't upload videos anymore :(

• denny_zitro commented  · 

Unable to upload videos. "error occurred" keeps showing up and won't let me upload.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Now download videos in instagram. Fuck

• teresa.navarro.b commented  · 

No puedo publicar videos hace mas de un mes y no solucionan el problema

• Anonymous commented  · 

I bought the app to be able to post videos but I can only post videos previously recorded videos that try to write directly by the app does not work.

• Marcelo Sauaf commented  · 

i was able to upload videos (paid) before, stopped as I changed to wp10 (640xl), it says is sending, progress bar moves on but in the end returns an error was found... please take a look

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base